Reprinting for Classroom or Conference Use. One-time, nonexclusive, photocopy permission—for classroom or conference purposes—is available on request. The fee for such use is $0.10/page/copy.
Reprinting in Books, Journals, other Websites, Etc. Requests to reprint CSIS material in other publications or on other websites will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Permission requests may be made via mail, fax, or e-mail and should be sent to:
Rights & Permissions
1616 Rhode Island Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Please include the following information with your request:
- Author of CSIS publication;
- Title of CSIS publication;
- Date of CSIS publication;
- Section/pages to be reprinted;
- Number of copies to be made or approximate print run of your book or journal;
- Brief description of your intended use.